January saw the release of our new and improved custom PC builder and with it, a massive surge in number of custom PC’s ordered through our website.
We get a lot of customers asking us “so whats the best selling XXXX?” or “what’s the most popular XXXX?”.
So we thought we would break down some of the statistics on what people are buying for anyone who might be curious. So without further ado, lets take a look.
Which series sold best in January?
Gaming PC’s : 65%
Home PC’s : 16%
Business PC’s : 7%
Media PC’s : 9%
Server PC’s : 3%
Which platform sold best in January?
Intel : 69%
AMD : 31%
What GPUs sold best in January?
NVIDIA : 61%
AMD / ATI : 39%
Best selling video card
1. MSI GTX760 2GB OC Twin Frozr IV
2. Gigabyte GTX770 2GB OC
3. ASUS R9 270X DirectCU II TOP
Best selling memory kit
1. Mushkin Radioactive 8GB 1600MHz 1.5v C9
2. Mushkin Blackline 8GB 1600MHz 1.5v C9
3. Corsair 16GB 2x8GB 1600MHz V-Pro Red C9
Best selling CPU
1. Intel Haswell i5-4670 3.4GHz
2. Intel Haswell i7-4770 3.4GHz
3. AMD FX-8320 Black 8-Core 3.5GHz
Best selling gaming case
1. Cooler Master K350 Mid Tower
2. Aerocool XPredator X3 White Ultimate Gaming Edition
3. Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Tower
Best selling SSD
1. Mushkin Chronos Deluxe MX 120GB MLC SSD
2. Samsung 120G 840BW EVO
3. Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB MLC SSD
Cheapest Custom PC Price : $415
Average Custom PC Price : $1165
Most expensive Custom PC Price : $4105
Statistics are based on sales recording during the dates 01/01/14 – 31/01/14.